All author please create an account and submit your paper here.
Please follow this (Template) during abstract submission
Full Paper Submission Guidelines
All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages (10-point font) including figures without incurring additional page charges (maximum 1 additional page with over length page charge of BDT1000 if accepted). Papers exceeding 7 pages will not be accepted at ICSDD 2017.
When preparing your manuscript, please pay also attention to the following:
- If your paper has been prepared using Microsoft Word, please ensure that you have used the most current version which will help reduce word-to-pdf conversion issues such as embedded fonts, bookmarks, etc.
- No page numbers and no headers/footers
- Use non-zero PDF top and bottom margins (typically at least 0.5 inches/12.7 mm) to help indicate if there are any page numbers.
- Papers upload via https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICSDD2017
- Please visit http://icsdd.com/submission/ for more information.
- You need to use the sample (template) for Microsoft Word: A4.
- Standard ICSDD 2017 conference templates for docx formats can be found Here. Or, please click on the link: http://icsdd.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/ICSDD_Conf.docx
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about submitting your manuscripts.
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarised material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and the ICSDD 2017 conference committee will take action against any author who has engaged in either practice.
PLEASE NOTE: To be published in the ICSDD 2017 Conference Proceedings and to be eligible for publication in UITS Journal (ISSN: 2226-3128), an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference and the paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference unless the Conference Chair grants permission for a substitute presenter arranged in advance of the event and who is qualified both to present and answer questions. Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final ICSDD 2017 formatted, publication-ready version of the paper. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one full registration is valid for up to 3 papers. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the ICSDD Conference Proceedings.